Salary: £30000 to £35000
Leeds City Centre
Up to £35k per annum
My client is a Communications agency and employ 200 people and operate out of eight offices, across the UK.
- To take ownership of and lead Release Management activities.
- To create, co‐ordinate, verify and own the final release product or service to be rolled out to clients.
- To take the lead on ensuring that all release packages are built, installed, tested and deployed efficiently to a target environment on schedule.
- To ensure that all release packages are co‐ordinated, tracked, installed, tested, verified and, if necessary, backed out of in an efficient and timely manner.
- To define and agree release plans with customers and stakeholders.
- To maintain and communicate the agency level release policy and process, coordinating resources, communicating requirements and resolving issues where necessary.
- To create, manage and document release units.
- To oversee release package acceptance and customer sign‐
- To ensure that the integrity of a release package is maintained throughout its transition and recorded accurately.
- Strong technical background in information technology management; Process knowledge of System Development Life Cycles.
- Appropriate programme and project management skills.
- Experience with program languages and program scripts.
- ITIL Foundation or Practitioner/Intermediate certification preferred, though comparable knowledge will be considered.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. This role will deal with many high‐profile internal and external stakeholders, so strong communications skills are important.
- Experience of web‐based software specification, testing and rollout.
- 5 years minimum experience within the software/web development industry.
If you are interested in progressing an application, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH233_1466573301
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP