Salary: £40000 to £50000
Senior Java Developer (x 2)
Posting date: 07/09/2016
My client is a fast growing technology company that is based in Chorley who are currently working on a number of high profile clients on projects that are used by the public.
Further to the aggressive growth of the business my client is now looking to recruit for two more Java Developers to join the Software Development team.
Please see below for an overview of the requirement:
Role title: Java Developer
Experience of software development, with one or more of the following technologies:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, JQuery, HTML & CSS
- Proven experience of software development projects and a commitment to utilising development
- methodologies is essential
- Ability to provide software process improvements is essential
- Excellent written and oral communications
Working knowledge of the Energy Industry is desirable, but not essential
- Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Salary: £40,000 – £50’000 per annum
- 26 days holidays plus 8 bank hols
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training Academy
- New Facilities
- Reduced Gym Rates
- Games Room
Closing Date for the application: 07/10/2016
How to apply:
If this role appeals please do not hesitate. Click apply and send a copy of your CV ASAP!
Job Reference: BBBH362_1473239781
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Private Healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP