Salary: £50000.00 to £65000
Senior Back End PHP Developer
If you’re looking for an opportunity to have an impact and help shape the product/services your company is offering then this role WILL be of interest to you.
Description of the role:
You will help build and maintain an award winning data capture application that is scalable, robust and secure. The applications are 100% cloud based, fully configurable and built for automation.
We are offering the opportunity to be a key member of the team focussing on the server-side logic within our SOA system ensuring high performance and responsiveness. We are looking for a proactive and driven individual to take responsibility for key projects and ensure robust delivery of new functionality.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP, with emphasis on PHP 7.0
- Knowledge of MVC PHP Frameworks (Yii, Laravel)
- Experience in developing RBAC systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about technology
Salary: up to £65k per annum
- Flexible working to accommodate people’s life outside work e.g. travel, childcare arrangement
- Highly rewarding environment in a rapidly growing sector. Last year the government Earlier this month the UK Government also announced £4.2 billion investment in healthcare technology.)
- Company and staff bonus scheme
If this role sounds like something you’d be interested in then please waste no time and submit an application ASAP.
Job Reference: BBBH763_1505471559
Salary: £50000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP