Salary: £40000 to £80000
Recann is currently recruiting for Senior SQL BI Developer to join an award-winning global software house based in the heart of London.
As a Senior SQL / BI Developer you will be personally responsible for the design and development of new and existing products across the business. You will be part of a high performing Agile team developing products at the forefront of the industry and the SQL expert within the team.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of high-quality “clean” code and take personal pride in ones work.
- Experience working with MS Database Engine, T-SQL development and optimization
- Experience in design, development and implementation of data warehouses
- Experience in design, development and implementation of ETL processes
- Experience in Microsoft BI stack (mainly SSIS & SSRS)
- Experience in Business Intelligence visual design
- Knowledge and application of database design
- Develops new software products and services
- Maintains and enhances the existing products and services
- Acts as the data lead on projects, providing data flow (ETL) and back-end architecture options to the Product Owner
- To act as third-line support for the Implementations team where data issues arise
- Provides Agile process guidance and drive teams to continuously improve
- Develops their skill and competence in both the products and technology
- A commitment to learning and sharing knowledge.
- A team player above all else.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this role, please get in touch it would be great to hear from you!
Job Reference: BBBH1397_1535119600
Salary: £40000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP