Salary: £35000 to £45000
- Responsibility for providing analytical support for new and existing business requirements, creating solutions to provide reports, extracts, alternative media, fixes, advise on system changes and pro
- vide impact analysis and risk assessment where required.
- Work directly with the Analysts and Chief Digital Officer, to fully support the successful transition from legacy and redundant solutions onto new business focused, scalable and fit for purpose solutions in line with the changing business requirements.
- Responsibility for providing solutions including design, documentation, and maintenance of logical and physical analytical enterprise databases, particularly the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and other repositories in the BI & Data Warehouse family.
- Responsibility for liaising with business users, 3rd parties, and the business process owners in order to establish good working relationships to ensure smooth adoption of future solutions in the BI & Data Warehousing space across the global business.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in ‘at least’ one senior role.
- Large implementation BI & Data Warehousing background.
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge and understanding of Database Solutions and transactional SQL including (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Security etc) with a strong background in performance tuning and structured programming.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of a number of large BI & Data Warehousing projects, solution development, business analysis and executing enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience and delivery of some current and up to date technologies e.g. SQL Server 2012/2014. Microsoft Stack, Cognos, BusinessObjects BI v4, QlikView, Tableau, etc
- Demonstrate experience and good understanding of standard data warehousing data modeling, methodologies and techniques e.g. Kimball, Inmon, etc
- Demonstrate experience and good understanding of developing, maintaining and supporting large scales Extract, Transform and Load (ETL
Location: Lakeside, Birmingham
Salary: up to £45,000 p/a
Additional information: I’d be interested in speaking with candidates who have less experience and are interested in progressing their BI Development experience.
Job Reference: SQLDev24012016_1485267633
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP