Salary: £35000 to £45000
Job Title: SharePoint Consultant
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £35k – £45k per annum
An award winning company is on the lookout for a SharePoint Consultant to make a significant impact within the business.
You will be able to gather and interpret requirements from all levels within the organization and to gain buy in from the various business units to deliver a SharePoint Intranet.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that invests in training and have regular appraisals. You’ll work with some great people and report directly to the Group CTO.
- Development requirements (may have access to a BA to help with this)
- Communicate with all levels in the business to understand the requirements
- Help generate business solutions for current problems
- Present back finding and solutions to the business
- Produce a document repository with metadata
- Maintain the SharePoint solution and carry out any necessary updates
- Reengineer processes within the business to create more efficient work flows
- Build necessary templates
- Multiple end-to-end creation & development of Intranet using:
- SharePoint 365, potential experience with 2013 if not.
- Experience with document management structure
- Built previous intranets
- Understanding of work processes and of producing workflows
- Understanding of SharePoint taxonomy and metadata
- Configure the solution
- Create user groups
- Happy to work with 3rd Party plugins to save time and effort where needed. The person must be able to install and configure them.
- Understand the definition of master pages
- Recognise the need for consistent design throughout (can be helped internally)
If you’d like to find out more, please apply with your CV immediately!!
Job Reference: BBBH1362_1528209070
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP