Salary: £20000 to £50000
Job title: Software Developer
Salary: Up to £50k per annum
Benefits: Competitive holidays, pension, healthcare, flexible working hours, social events, day off for your birthday, regular incentives/yearly bonus and much more!
My telecommunications client who has grown at an exponential rate is on the lookout for talented developers at a range of levels.
You’ll be joining a bunch of passionate people working with a broad range of clients all over the world creating software that you can be proud of.
You’ll work across:
- Elegant web applications used internationally by tens of thousands of users
- Highly performant APIs and web services
- Scalable messaging systems and protocol layers communicating with network operators around the world
- C#, WebAPI, ASP.Net MVC, Angular4
- Test-driven development, NUnit, Selenium
- SQL Server, Elasticsearch, Redis
- AJAX, JQuery, Responsive design
- RESTful web services
They embrace XP practices such as TDD/BDD, pair-programming and refactoring and with their mandate of continuous improvement they typically:
- Attend at least one conference a year
- Run regular coding dojos, technical presentations and guided learning sessions
- Dedicate time for research, innovation and learning
- Regularly focus on improvement in team retrospectives
If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH593_1508255396
Salary: £20000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP