Salary: £20000 to £50000
Basic Skills Required
- Web Development experience essential
- 5+ year’s development experience
- 5+ year’s .NET experience. (C# .NET, Web Forms / MVC)
- Database experience (Ideally SQL Server)
- General IT and Networking experience
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Adaptable and flexible
Accountability & Activities
- Analyze and understand system requirements and maintain communication with appropriate individuals throughout the software development.
- Engage with Senior Development Engineers on solution design, coding standards, working methodologies, and development lifecycle issues.
- Work to a tight development schedule, advice on timings, communicate delays, and understand pressures on the team to meet tight deadlines.
- Conduct software development using .NET technology within the Microsoft environment within the confines of the my client’s UK software development life cycle.
- Understand and adhere to a full software development release programme as a means to release developed software to production in a safe and controlled manner.
- Provide daily support for issues discovered in the production environment within software created for my client’s Microsoft environment.
- Provide collaborative support to the Apple Mac based development team where system interaction or reliance exists.
- Participate in strategic development initiatives when required.
- Represent the Development team in companywide activities as and when required.
- Maintain sound technical knowledge in the field of Microsoft development and its wider technology space.
- Report progress to the IT/Development Supervisor or Manager on a regular basis.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with client/company sensitive information in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Maintain company health and safety policy at all times.
- Support issue resolution
- Software design
- Implementation methods
- Develop solution to improve my client’s productivity.
- Improve existing solutions.
- Evaluation of suggested solutions.
- Make recommendations to my client’s IT Strategy.
- Estimate development time
- Apple Technology Literacy
- Project Management Experience
Job Reference: 080193_1490608500
Salary: £20000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP