Salary: £45000 to £50000
Software Development Manager with experience leading Software Developers is required by one of the largest independent storage providers in northern Europe to manage and develop a team of developers.
- Responsibility for design, development and support of stock management, automation and other software written by the software development team.
- Work with the Director of IT and IT Manager to develop and implement IT Strategy based on the requirements of the business and in line with the overall Business Strategy and recognising industry best practise
- Responsibility for software release management
- Responsibility for research and introduction of new software technology including class structures and methodology
- Responsibility for IT software development projects including design, implementation and support documentation
- Provide guidance, training, leadership and assistance with problem solving in areas of programming, database and software platform.
- Allocation and management of full life-cycle of programming tasks for developers from concept to development through to testing of completed work
- Lead direct communication with other business areas at all levels.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in software development role
- Successful completion of large scale software projects
- Extensive knowledge of C#, SQL Server, ASP.net, MVC, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in leading software development team
- Degree (or equivalent) in IT related subject or in Management and Business Studies
This rare opportunity offers vast career potential and a competitive salary, as well as the chance to work in one of the most renowned tech environments.
For more information please forward your CV through or contact Steven at Recann directly.
Job Reference: 121014_1480415111
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP