Salary: £0.00 to £0.00
The client I am working with is an integrated retail and supply chain planning system that delivers results to customers. They are a young, international and ambitious yet relaxed and fun work environment. My customer provides challenging and varied tasks that give you the possibility to grow!
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Tester to strengthen the team. They are looking for someone with experience in the field of automation testing.
My client is on a mission to finding a motivated, analytical and bright individual who is eager and passionate to excel in what they do to help their customers.
Your tasks would include but are not limited to:
- To document and prepare testing scripts
- Test new and existing software
- Report accurately all testing activities
- To mentor new software testers on QA processes and procedures
- Review user guides for new versions of software
Desired skills and expertise:
- Achieved or working towards ISEB foundation certificate in software testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2016
- A genuine interest in QA and Testing of new and existing Software products
- Ability to use White and Black box testing techniques
- Automated testing experience
- Knowledge of Selenium
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Unlimited free tea & coffee
- Breakfast provided on Monday mornings
- Beer Fridge
- Legal & General Pension Scheme (optional)
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer & Christmas Company Parties
- Company lunches & meals out
If you want to join a close-knit, ambitions team of smart committed individuals, then I would love to hear from you!
Job Reference: BBBH661_1498569027
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP