Salary: £30000 to £40000
Recann is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Tester. Our client is an award-winning Software House based in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Software Development team, the test engineer is responsible for hands-on testing involving test coordination, test planning, test execution and reporting. You will have a strong technical background in C# and SQL, the ability to create automated testing using selenium web driver and other applications such as cucumber and Jenkins.
- Document and prepare automated testing scripts and ensure they remain up to date with all the changes and enhancements included with sufficient script coverage.
- Create automated regression test scripts and execute them against multiple platforms.
- Create and manipulate data for use in multiple platforms.
- Develop SQL Scripts as and when necessary.
- Create System Manual test scripts and execute them against multiple platforms.
- Work alongside developers and testers to automate existing function and non-functional tests.
- Maintain and extend existing test frameworks as new functionality is introduced.
- After the first 3 months, the candidate can work on a largely remote basis with the exception of during sprints.
- 25 Days annual holiday.
- Flexible Working
- Breakfast provided on Monday mornings.
- Beer Fridge
- Legal and General pension scheme (Optional)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reward and Recognition, Long-term service awards.
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 PA
If this position is of interest it would be great to hear from you.
Job Reference: BBBH1415_1531126341
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Part Remote, Flexible working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP