Salary: £35000.00 to £45000
The role offers an exciting opportunity to join a successful and vibrant team. The primary focus for the role will be to ensure customer requirements are met and our solutions delivered are fit for purpose across a number of different projects. Sharing knowledge within the team is vital to our success and growth thus the ability to work effectively in a team and contribute to its development is paramount. The ideal candidate will have a blend of strong communication and technical skills alongside the ability to own a task to fruition.
Start Date: ASAP
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days per year
Education: BSc in Computer Science or related discipline
Experience: 3-4 years commercial experience
Key role responsibilities
- Implementing robust and fit for purpose solutions that meet specified customer requirements.
- Perform and complete unit testing engaging with Technical Architects and Project Assurance team members as required.
- Developing commercial Web solutions.
- Identify and incorporate fresh ideas into the team.
- Participate in team and project meetings as required.
- Mentor and assist other team members as required.
- C#, PL/SQL, ASP.NET, Classic ASP, WEB API.
- Analysing user requirements.
- Unit testing.
- Previous experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication and customer skills.
- Team player, self-motivated, “people” person.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- HTML5, MVC, JQuery, Entity Framework, Angular, Bootstrap.
- Agile project exposure.
- Automated unit testing.
- Knowledge of building applications.
- Managing tasks through the development lifecycle.
- A working knowledge of continuous integration.
- Using a version control system.
- Knowledge of coding standards.
- Deploying applications using MSI.
- Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Subversion, GiT.
If you are interested please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: BBBH746_1505481078
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP