Salary: £35000 to £47000
A large business based in Bradford is seeking a SQL Developer to join their rapidly growing business.
The SQL Developer will utilise their excellent knowledge of SQL Server and be responsible for writing and be designing performance queries. tuning and optimisation. Applications will be developed using the Microsoft SQL Server Platform.
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in performance tuning, server configuration and maintenance, database security and recovery strategy.
SQL Developer Tasks:
- Undertake training and development to ensure pursuance of the role.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to propose and support new ideas.
SQL Developer Essential Skills:
- Experience using SQL Server (preferably up to 2016)
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
SQL Developer Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of Azure SQL Databases.
- Experience of Agile workflow processes.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required to become a SQL Developer in an expanding business then do not hesitate on contact Jake Gildart at Recann.
Job Reference: BBBH1462_1533721197
Salary: £35000 - £47000 per annum + Pension, Private Health, Life Insurance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP