Salary: £28000 to £35000
- Answer incoming technical support calls and e-mails and provide assistance to customers.
- Put together support cases for the development team to investigate further when required.
- Provide technical sales support to the sales team.
- Monitor key customers systems for potential issues.
- Provide training to customers.
- Test new products and upgrade packages before they are released to customers.
- Produce documents and application notes on technical issues as they become topical.
- Write and review user guides for software before it is released.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of IP Communications
- Sound problem solving skills
- Provide technical support of software and hardware
- Knowledge of all Windows based operating systems (Desktop and Servers)
- Good communications skills
- Knowledge of IIS and SQL
- Installation and configuration of software packages
- Software and hardware engineering skills
- Prepare and deliver short training courses to customers/installers
- Ability to write installation guides/manuals
- Practical knowledge of Alarm over IP systems
- Holder of a full and clean driving license
- Holder of a full passport
Salary: Up to £35,000 p.a
Job Reference: Engineer1312_1481637840
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP