Salary: £30000 to £45000
Recann is currently on the lookout for a talented technical project manager to join a leading Leicester based company.
You will be a technical confident, analytical, hardworking and have an excellent eye for detail and be able to work well under pressure. You must be experienced with managing the full life-cycle of software development projects from initiation, planning, developing and testing to implementation and delivery.
Time will need to be spent with clients, liaising with them to ensure that deadlines are met, and projects are delivered within the agreed timescale.
This role requires a strong and assertive character who is not afraid to challenge and push to deliver excellence.
The ability to work. effectively with project management tools such as Jira and Confluence to break down workloads into sprints, assign and track tasks is absolutely fundamental to the success of this role.
You must have experience in process mapping, creating and maintaining the documents through the software project life-cycle and ascertaining requirements with clients and colleagues.
- Work collaboratively within the wider company and our partners
- Plan and manage project deliverables taking into consideration risk, impact, resource and contingency
- Create and manage a range of project documentation, contracts, scoping documents etc
- Liaise with clients throughout the project life cycle
- Manage effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Working closely with the development team to build the solution
- Effectively track, report and manage project progress
- Implement and deliver software projects on time and within budget
- Demonstrate strength of character by being assertive and confident to manage scope creep, deadlines and expectations
Characteristics & Experience:
- Significant Project Management Experience
- A confident and assertive project lead who can take charge
- Be customer focused, offering an excellent standard of customer service always
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- A good technical knowledge base (ideally in web / app environments)
- Strong focus on execution and delivery
- Confident in using tools such as Jira, Confluence etc
- Experience of QA processes
- Prince2 or Agile PM certified.
Important Personality Traits:
- Capable of multitasking & working independently
- Ability to meet strict targets and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Access to career development tools
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 4 years
Job Reference: BBBH1459_1533545136
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Flexible Working, Pension,
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP