Salary: £30000 to £45000
ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Working with test tools and Supporting the production of test artefacts including test strategies, test plans, test cases, test completion reports
- Test execution – assurance of software and solutions
- Experience with writing SQL queries for data manipulation as part of both test data creation and execution.
- Excellent communication and customer skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
- Ability to utilise test techniques where required i.e. RBT, EP/BVA, State Transition, Exploratory etc.
- Understanding of software delivery approaches and frameworks (Waterfall, V-Model, Iterative, Agile, SOA, test-driven development).
- Defect management process
- Understanding and awareness of the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of different test methods and levels (unit, integration etc…).
- Working within a software development team/lifecycle as an active test analyst
- Production, management and execution of test plans
- Defect and test environment management
- Experience with assuring the quality of a variety of products and system integration solutions and Web Services (SOAP and REST), XML
- Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), SOAP UI, Web Service Testing
- Databases (Oracle, Mongo or MS SQL Server)
- Operating Systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server, VMware)
- BDD experience using SpecFlow, proficient in Gerkin and MS Test.
- Automation testing
Salary: up to £40,000p. a
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this opportunity by sending your up to date CV
Job Reference: TestAnalyst0110_1509547253
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP