Salary: £30000 to £40000
Job Title: UI Designer
Salary: £30k – £40k per annum (dependent on experience)
My prestigious and award winning client is seeking a talented UI Designer who is looking for a step up in their career and to take a lead role.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to make an impact from day one! They are keen to speak to you if you have creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
Ideally, you will have solid experience in e-commerce and have a portfolio showcasing your work.
You will be a great team player, working in agile teams and collaborating with developers/designers.
- Bring wireframes to life with prototypes & final designs. With a strong focus on Interaction and Material Design. Coupled with adhering to style guides, user flows (this is UX), and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- Experience and proven track record in UI
- Be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload
- Hands-on experience creating prototypes, animations, material design and responsive UI
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
- After Effects for bringing to life your interaction design
- Understanding of video
They place a high value on people and believe they can offer a fun and friendly environment to work in, as well as a great place to learn and develop.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!!
Job Reference: BBBH1136_1517927702
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP