Salary: £30000 to £50000
Recann is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and passionate Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading financial services organisation based in London.
Purpose of Role:
The role will involve working closely with the Head of IT to the develop and further stabilise the business existing infrastructure and introduce new technologies were the business requirements.
Improve the quality of service that IT department delivers to the business staff and clients. The day to day responsibilities of the role will range from general support of the business infrastructure to planning and delivering business-wide critical infrastructure projects.
- Support the Businesses entire infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting of incidents/issues
- Adhere to Agree SLA’S
- Onsite installs and major changes.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Communicate and provide recommendations in areas of IT expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of VMware Virtualisation.
- DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Windows Server 2012-2016
- Sophos Antivirus
- Windows 7 & 8
- System Centre, SCOM, SCCM, SCSM.
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
If this role of interest, please get in touch it would be great hearing from you.