Salary: £20000 to £27000
Job Title: Junior Developer
Salary: £20k – £27k per annum (dependent on experience)
Initially, you will be spending time working on support and project work. They will aim to expose you to as many technologies as possible, cross training in various platforms.
You’ll learn a lot, fast and we’d look for you to rapidly become a key member of the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior developer to work alongside experienced leads in a supportive and challenging environment.
You are the future of their department and hard work will be rewarded with an established career path, training and experience.
You will have at least 1 year’s commercial experience as a .NET developer working on live projects and contributing to technical solutions using the Microsoft .NET platform (up to v4.5) including C#, MVC, ASP.NET, WCF, SQL Server.
- Have experience with .NET (C#), SQL Server
- Contribute to the evolution of our development standards, process and ways of working
- Develop your skills through in-house training via your mentor and also through appropriate training courses
- Work with the lead developer to establish plans and costs for project design and implementation
- Work with your team, under the guidance of the Lead Developer to produce technically sound solutions, contributing to technical decisions on approach and tools
- Produce high quality code against our internal standards
- Have a flexible and pragmatic approach to developing and delivering solutions
- React in a timely fashion to analyse support tickets, gathering information where it might be lacking to understand the nature of the problem
- Fix bugs in speedy yet conscientious manner, adhering to SLA requirements
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!!