We live and work in the digital age, where data-driven insights are mapping the future of all industries.
The ability to collate and mine key information using proprietary business intelligence and analytics is a powerful weapon for any modern business, so it’s no surprise that more and more companies are choosing to invest in this area.
Our business intelligence recruitment experts draw on years of experience when matching the right role with the right analytical skill set. We work closely with organisations to pinpoint talented IT professionals who have the ability to transform raw data into informative insights. Now more than ever, these insights are essential to fuel business growth and make assured decisions quickly.
Recann’s approach to IT hiring sets us apart from most other agencies. We are a close-knit team of recruitment experts, each with experience in sourcing talented candidates across a wide range of technical disciplines. We pride ourselves on maintaining a carefully qualified database of business intelligence and analytics professionals, so that any candidate we put forward is the right technical and cultural fit for any given role. In fact, we guarantee it.
Our approach to Business Intelligence hiring
Salary: £40000 to £50000
Design, development, and delivery of data for an established data warehouse already in operation. Expand the scope of BI reports and cubes by collaborating with the business, increasing the added value of our BI systems across the group.
Maintain the logical and physical Data Models for the Data Warehouse as well as monitor the data accuracy by using data quality rules from a number of different data sources.
Responsibilities / Job Accountabilities
Owner of the Data warehouse
Update and development Sales scorecard
Update and development Purchasing Scorecard
Owner of Group data Collection
Owner Design, maintain business cubes
Support Integration of other data sources e.g. Group ERP, CRM
Analyse business needs with key users from within the business
Support IT Director with running and managing Projects
Monitor data Accuracy
Key Skills and Competences
Microsoft SQL Database Development / Business Intelligence experience
Expert level SQL Server experience including heavy background with the Microsoft tools SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
Experience with extracting data from a number of data sources in to one common data warehouse
Experience with applying slowly changing dimensions
Salary: £22000 to £30000
I am currently recruiting for a specification writer / Junior BA to join a growing team.
The role is as follows:
- Liaising with the account manager and project manager on calls with a customer.
- Requirement gathering, external and internal.
- Usually this will consist of a website and or API service.
- The BA will take an existing template specification and modify this to match the current requirements.
- This will involve creating flowchart in Visio (for sales), basic wireframe layouts (for a website) as well as other solution specific details in the Word document.
- Once a project is live, the BA will review with the developer to ensure that the specification matches the deployed solution, and make changes where necessary.
- Exceptional MS Office skills and excellent commnuication at all levels.
Salary: up to £30k p/a
Please get in touch with a copy of your up to date CV to be considered for this role.
Salary: £40000 to £65000
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Salary: Up to £65k per annum
My prestigious retail client is seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst to join a highly successful team.
They pride themselves on their fun and friendly working environment, along with a culture that encourages both diverse and individual talent and teamwork.
You’ll be responsible for analysing and modelling existing and future business processes and identify any improvements.
Furthermore, you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and will have good attention to detail.
- Proven experience of working as a Business Analyst in the IT Industry, preferably within the Retail sector
- Experience in business analysis and business change; formal business analysis qualifications preferred
- Experience of gathering and documenting high quality business requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Proven experience of working closely with business stakeholders to transform business processes and drive efficiency and deliver robust and efficient solutions particularly where there are complex multi-system dependencies
- Demonstrable knowledge of the project management life cycle
They offer great benefits including staff discounts, so you can treat yourself from day 1!
To find out more about the company, please apply with your CV immediately!!
View more Business Intelligence & Analytics jobs
To speak with a Recann consultant for expert business intelligence and analytics recruitment advice, or to discuss your next career move, get in touch today on (0)161 711 0791 or email email@example.com