Digital evolution is transforming the modern commercial world at a quicker rate than ever before.
Businesses big and small are jostling for any technological edge over their competitors. As both centralised and mobile systems evolve, the average company’s digital infrastructure is growing year after year.
This has resulted in more and more job opportunities for infrastructure professionals, particularly within ambitious businesses that are looking to take their operations to the next level. The rise of cloud computing has also contributed to a thriving labour market for IT specialists with proven experience.
Recann’s IT recruitment experts understand how quickly hiring parameters can shift. We work closely with both clients and candidates to stay at the forefront of technological developments as they happen. This is the only way to consistently match the right technical skill set with the right position.
Our approach to infrastructure hiring
Salary: £20000 to £30000
Job title: IT Infrastructure Engineer (1st/2nd line)
Salary: Up to £30k per annum (dependent on experience)
My leading manufacturing client is on the lookout for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly talented team. They primarily target the UK market but have a presence in Europe and Middle East.
The team is split in two key areas; Business Systems and Technical Infrastructure. You will be part of the Technical Infrastructure team, responsible for managing the group’s IT and communications systems infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful company that are growing year on year!
- Software installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Microsoft Office 2010 or newer.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Windows 7/10 operating system.
- Excellent administration and configuration knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft Windows server/cloud technologies.
- MCSE Microsoft qualification.
- Experience with data backup technologies, antivirus tools and firewall technologies.
- Aptitude with network management tools and protocols.
- Administration of Citrix.
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Considerable experience of working in a help desk or 2nd line technical support role within a busy IS/IT function.
- Ability to carry out basic network, PC software and hardware diagnostics.
- IT professional standards, including ITIL frameworks, ideally ITIL Foundation V3 (11) Certified.
- Valid driving license
To find out more about the company and can offer, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!!
Salary: £70000 to £90000
My clients reporting needs to link different audiences and media channels across the whole marketing communications journey, from first exposure to the final sale. This means combining multiple data sources, generating meaningful insight and adding value through creative visualisation. Once that’s done we need to scale and automate the whole operation. We are looking for someone who can not only do the data plumbing, but can also work with clients to make sense of data.
The Systems and Reporting lead will coordinate a dedicated team of data and visualisation specialists. They will laisse with key internal, client and 3rd party contacts. The role is responsible for Development, Coordination and Leadership in:
- Data systems and Reporting strategy
- Reporting tools selection and process development, with a focus on automating manual reporting tasks
- Consulting with account teams and clients, and interpreting reporting needs
- Planning, designing and development of reporting and visualisation solutions
- Developing and implementing ETL solutions
- Creating and deploying reports
- Developing and implementing relational and multidimensional database solutions
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting solutions
- Developing and implementing best practices and guidelines for data management
- Liaising with GroupM on group-wide reporting solutions
- Maintaining industry knowledge and vendor relationships to ensure leads in this field
- Developing and deploying reporting documentation and training for the broader agency team
Experience and Knowledge
- Advanced understanding of Data Architecture / Data Structures
- Advanced SQL skills, ability to code and mine data
- Development skills in Microsoft .NET
- Understanding of the SQL Server technology stack, database design and programming
- End to End project development and implementation
- Able to deliver a broad range of data engagements in areas such as Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Analytics, Data Lineage, Data Governance, Data Quality and BI Reporting
- Use of data profiling tools, ETL and data management tools (SSIS experience is a must)
- An understanding of digital media and associated data, both aggregate and event-level
- Experience of data visualisation/reporting tools
- Experience in data interpretation, ideally in a client-facing environment
- Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work in an autonomous, fast-paced environment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments
- The ability to achieve high quality results by paying attention to detail
- A proactive, “can do” attitude
Salary: £40000 to £50000
Job Title: Maximo System Administrator
Salary: £40k – £50k per annum
My market leading client is seeking a Maximo System Administrator to support their ever-expanding IT team.
The role will involve supporting and developing the incumbent IBM Maximo system and associated Click Schedule and Fingertip Mobile applications.
The successful person will have a good working knowledge of the IBM Maximo system. Furthermore, you will have good communication skills, be quick to learn new technologies and have the ability to manage projects from conception to completion!
- Provide 1st/2nd line support to system users and manage escalation to third-party support provider for 3rd line support issues.
- Provide systems training to new users, or to support rollout of new functionality, including preparation of training material.
- Liaise with the business with regard to requirements for new functionality and prepare user requirement specifications for progression with the third-party support provider.
- Project manage delivery, testing and go-live of new functionality developed by the third-party support provider.
- Support the IT Infrastructure team with issues relating to the Maximo, Click and Fingertip systems.
- Support the IT BI team with relevant reporting and data projects.
- Keep knowledge of relevant systems up to date through proactive research and attendance of relevant workgroups and training courses.
- Participation in other IT related tasks as applicable.
In return for your hard work, they offer excellent benefits including competitive holidays, pension scheme, healthcare scheme..
To find out more about this company, please apply with your CV today!
View more Infrastructure jobs
To speak with a Recann consultant for expert infrastructure recruitment advice, or to discuss your next career move, get in touch today on (0)161 711 0791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org