Digital evolution is transforming the modern commercial world at a quicker rate than ever before.
Businesses big and small are jostling for any technological edge over their competitors. As both centralised and mobile systems evolve, the average company’s digital infrastructure is growing year after year.
This has resulted in more and more job opportunities for infrastructure professionals, particularly within ambitious businesses that are looking to take their operations to the next level. The rise of cloud computing has also contributed to a thriving labour market for IT specialists with proven experience.
Recann’s IT recruitment experts understand how quickly hiring parameters can shift. We work closely with both clients and candidates to stay at the forefront of technological developments as they happen. This is the only way to consistently match the right technical skill set with the right position.
Our approach to infrastructure hiring
Salary: £400 to £800
Recann is currently on the lookout for an AX Consultant to join a leading business services provider based in London.
- Development of Cloud services – Deployment of Dynamics AX2012 data for Power BI on Azure.
- Lead and maintain the development, Implementation and technical support of AX.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Installation and configuration.
- Being part of Microsoft Dynamics AX Sustained Engineering team.
- Deployment of HR Web Services.
- SQL Report writing, X++, MorphX.
- Full understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Architecture
- Enterprise portal and .Net, C#
- Proficient in SQL and relational database management.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX technical stream management, AX securities, roles and responsibilities, AIF and DMF(DIXF) with SharePoint.
- Microsoft office tools.
- Experience in SQL Reporting Services, SSIS, OLAP, Workflow design.
- Proven experience in Ax2012 in Projects
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £400 – £800
If this position is of interest get in touch with recann today to find out more!
Salary: £25000 to £40000
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide 2nd line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email and ticket allocation.
- Monitoring the core managed service platform and application layer to identify incidents/problems and resolving proactively.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles, working to defined SLA’s.
- Maintaining and improving production servers, applications and networking.
- Ensure uptime and resilience of core Managed Service platform.
- Maintain the integrity of IT security to protect and safeguard IP and data by managing a continuous data loss prevention programme.
- Engage with third-party hosting provider regarding any incidents/problems where required.
- Ensure that all IT incidents are recorded, diagnosed, resolved or escalated to the appropriate person or vendor working to keep/ensure service level agreements.
- Provide out of hours Infrastructure and Application support for outage incidents and work to agree with a workable patching schedule out of core business hours.
- Any other duties as and when required.
Technical Skills Required
- Strong working knowledge of deploying, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft technologies
- A good working knowledge of SQL Server and a good understanding of SQL scripting is essential.
- Windows server (AD, GPO, CA, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, HYPER-V).
- Perfmon – Data collection and analysis.
- Windows system security patching.
- Working knowledge and experience managing networks:
- TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, Routers/Firewalls, VLANs, VPN, Reverse Proxy.
- Network monitoring
- Experience in building systems and deploying applications:
- Documentation and effective user handover.
- Working knowledge of IT security:
- Deploying and managing endpoint protection.
- Monitoring and ensuring systems are up to date (WSUS, applications, firmware, drivers, networking).
- Previous experience working within a hosting / managed service organization in a Support capacity.
- Change Management.
- Monitoring and alerting / event management.
- Capacity monitoring.
- Availability monitoring.
- Anti-virus management.
- Backup management.
- DR tests.
- Experience working in a commercial Helpdesk or Support role, effectively communicating with end users and teams.
Additional Preferred Skills
- Experience of working with and supporting financial or fraud management applications.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure and Operational Monitoring System (OMS)
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems (CentOS, Redhat).
- Linux system security patching.
- Understanding of PCI-DSS standards.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (2011)
- ITIL® Foundation certificate
Essential Organisational Skills
- Excellent communicator.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to document processes and procedures.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
Essential Aptitude / Knowledge skills
- Good analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Motivated to continually develop technical skills.
What the company offers:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
Salary: £25k -£40Kp.a (Depending on experience)
Please get in touch with a copy of your most up to date CV to be considered for this role at
Salary: £20000 to £30000
Job title: IT Infrastructure Engineer (1st/2nd line)
Salary: Up to £30k per annum (dependent on experience)
My leading manufacturing client is on the lookout for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly talented team. They primarily target the UK market but have a presence in Europe and Middle East.
The team is split in two key areas; Business Systems and Technical Infrastructure. You will be part of the Technical Infrastructure team, responsible for managing the group’s IT and communications systems infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful company that are growing year on year!
- Software installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Microsoft Office 2010 or newer.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Windows 7/10 operating system.
- Excellent administration and configuration knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft Windows server/cloud technologies.
- MCSE Microsoft qualification.
- Experience with data backup technologies, antivirus tools and firewall technologies.
- Aptitude with network management tools and protocols.
- Administration of Citrix.
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Considerable experience of working in a help desk or 2nd line technical support role within a busy IS/IT function.
- Ability to carry out basic network, PC software and hardware diagnostics.
- IT professional standards, including ITIL frameworks, ideally ITIL Foundation V3 (11) Certified.
- Valid driving license
To find out more about the company and can offer, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!!
View more Infrastructure jobs
To speak with a Recann consultant for expert infrastructure recruitment advice, or to discuss your next career move, get in touch today on (0)161 711 0791 or email email@example.com