The success of any long-term digital strategy depends on handing the reins to the right person.
Given the sheer range of technical projects undertaken across all sectors, it’s no surprise that experienced IT directors, project management experts, chief technical officers and analysts are in greater demand than ever before.
Recann’s team of specialist consultants have a proven track record in supporting those looking to drive change within a company. We understand the challenges facing modern businesses once ambitious digital objectives have been established – and can help to achieve them.
The way we qualify candidates sets us apart from other recruitment agencies. Our hiring experts frequently review a talent pool that covers all disciplines of IT project management. This ensures that any person we put forward for interview not only has exemplary technical skills, they are also the right fit for a specific industry or culture.
Our approach to project management hiring
Salary: £671.52 to £839.40
My client a Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to hire an AX Technical Consultant or Lead developer (contractor) to work on-site near Stuttgart in Germany 2 days a week and the remainder of the week can be remote working. Must have experience in Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations) and able to speak fluent German and English
Salary: £30000 to £60000
Microsoft Dynmaics CRM Technical Consultant:
I am currently working with a fantastic company who are looking to bring on board a D365 CRM Technical consultant.
- Data Migration
- To assist with the gathering of business requirements
- Contribute to design data models and other technical specifications for solutions
- Identify business/project risk
- Deliver solutions on-time and within budget
- Provide input into business-critical systems documentation for technical and non-technical staff
- Provide technical guidance and support for the rest of the Team
- Deliver high-quality services to clients both in a technical aspect but also Face to Face
- Creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation
- Be happy to help provide training to the team and coach other staff members
- Custom service is paramount. So an ability to meet and exceed a client’s expectation is important
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally
- A good understand of Pre-Sales and a willingness to get involved is vital
- Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry-specific templates
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed
- Time management and organization is important, so a track record and examples are important
- Ultimately, service delivery should be of the highest caliber
- At least 3 years experience working with Dynamics CRM
- It is essential that you are Microsoft Certified and that these are up to date
- Good working knowledge of other Microsoft technologies; C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio
- Experience in designing, implementing and documenting complex business systems
- A knowledge of project management and methodologies (Agile, Scrum, PRINCE2,)
- It would help if you have experience in consultancy and solution architecture role within a Microsoft Gold Partner environment. However, this is not essential as there is a great deal of opportunity for training and development (actively encouraged)
- Technical requirement gathering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal organization and time management skills
- Committed to personal development in technical, functional and broader consulting skills
- A passion for delivering real business value through technology
- This company is looking for an individual with drive and ambition to help propel the company forward. If you have an entrepreneurial streak, a want to learn and develop. This company with actively help you pursue and achieve those ambitions.
Salary: £30000 to £60000
I am currently working a Microsoft Gold Partner bring on board 2 Dynamics 365 CRM Consultants with Pre-Sales experience. This role does offer remote working, with occasional trips to the office. However, you must have good access to transport routes, as you will be expected to travel to client sites.
This role requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a Dynamics CRM Functional role, and you must have recent Microsoft Certification.
There are opportunities like this out there, but I can guarantee that no other company will offer the ability to grow, learn and develop in the industry like this one. It is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with drive, ambition and an entrepreneurial streak.
This Gold Partner has an excellent reputation within the industry and want to keep this growth and reputation going.
- Working face to face with clients so a confident approach to advice and lead the project
- Ideally you will have a background in Professional services or Finance
- The desire to grow and develop within a role
- Excellent Facilitator experience
- The ability to train and lead others within the team
- 3 years Dynamics CRM Experience
This role is for a highly motivated and driven individual who can lead, advise and talk confidentiality about a CRM project.
This partner is looking for both a Junior and a Senior consultant. However, this does not limit access to training, growth or development. This is a company who will put the time into you.
View more Project Management jobs
To speak with a Recann consultant for expert project management recruitment advice, or to discuss your next career move, get in touch today on (0)161 711 0791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org