Effective testing and quality assurance are key to the digital progression of companies in every sector.
As a specialist IT recruitment consultancy, Recann is dedicated to connecting these companies with the talent they need to conduct effective testing, spot defects and solve errors. This is a critical part of any software development life cycle. In fact, quality assurance has never been more important for the modern business.
Our recruitment experts have supported hundreds of organisations – from SMEs to FTSE 100 firms – across a wide range of technical disciplines. For over a decade, we have placed testing and quality assurance coordinators in both permanent and contract positions, engineers, executives and security advisors with ambitious companies looking to safeguard their software and website releases.
We know from experience that aligning a candidate’s technical skill and working style with the individual culture of a business is essential to guarantee a successful onboarding process.
Our approach to testing and quality assurance hiring
Salary: £30000 to £35000
Job Title: Automated Test Analyst
Salary: Up to £35k per annum
My well-established insurance client is seeking an Automated Test Analyst to join their ambitious IT team. You’ll be supporting testing of all major software solutions across the business.
- automated testing experience essential
- experience of using Selenium WebDriver essential
- web development testing experience in a C#.NET development environment essential
- experience of web development testing on multiple devices advantageous
- must be able to demonstrate knowledge and use of software testing tools
- working knowledge of SQL
- need to have full lifecycle experience in an agile environment and have written test scripts and strategies, through to test execution
- excellent time management skills, analytical approach, team work together with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISEB or ISTQB certified
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!!
Salary: £35000 to £45000
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Test Analyst / QA Engineer to join an established and expanding Automation Testing team in Grimsby. You will be supporting & enhancing both existing Test programmes, as well as developing new ones, in conjunction with software updates and product releases. You’ll be testing websites, mobile platforms, document management solutions and software products for both UK and Global customers. As a Software Tester, you will also be creating test plans and automation scripts.
Full and ongoing certification and training support, including ISEB Testing. You will also benefit from work alongside industry-leading technology professionals and working with the latest technologies, with access to technology events and conferences.
For this Software Tester / QA Engineer role, you must have:
- Manual with some Automation
- Worked in an Agile / SCRUM environment
- The ability to liaise and manage business stakeholders,
- Excellent communication skills
£35-45k basic + excellent benefits
Please more information on this Test Analyst / Software Tester / QA Engineer role, or a further exploratory conversation, please apply by sending your CV
Salary: £30000 to £45000
ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Working with test tools and Supporting the production of test artefacts including test strategies, test plans, test cases, test completion reports
- Test execution – assurance of software and solutions
- Experience with writing SQL queries for data manipulation as part of both test data creation and execution.
- Excellent communication and customer skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
- Ability to utilise test techniques where required i.e. RBT, EP/BVA, State Transition, Exploratory etc.
- Understanding of software delivery approaches and frameworks (Waterfall, V-Model, Iterative, Agile, SOA, test-driven development).
- Defect management process
- Understanding and awareness of the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of different test methods and levels (unit, integration etc…).
- Working within a software development team/lifecycle as an active test analyst
- Production, management and execution of test plans
- Defect and test environment management
- Experience with assuring the quality of a variety of products and system integration solutions and Web Services (SOAP and REST), XML
- Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), SOAP UI, Web Service Testing
- Databases (Oracle, Mongo or MS SQL Server)
- Operating Systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server, VMware)
- BDD experience using SpecFlow, proficient in Gerkin and MS Test.
- Automation testing
Salary: up to £40,000p. a
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this opportunity by sending your up to date CV
View more Testing & Quality Assurance jobs
To speak with a Recann consultant for expert testing and quality assurance recruitment advice, or to discuss your next career move, get in touch today on (0)161 711 0791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org