Salary: £35000 to £45000
Job Title: UX Designer
Salary: Up to £45k per annum
Benefits: Competitive holidays, pension, healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers
My innovative and ward winning client is seeking to add a UX Designer to a highly talented team.
They are going through some big changes and require extra hands to come on board to help with their 3 year strategic plan.
You’ll be working in a nice environment, rated highly by their employees on Trust Pilot!! They have a collaborative, dynamic and flexible approach throughout the business. Therefore, they always welcome new ideas to continue evolving and staying on top of their game!!
- Wireframe components, pages and applications
- Communicate UX concepts and scenarios
- Document application and website components and pages
- Create user personas and stories
- Run user testing sessions effectively
- Can analyse user feedback
- Wire-framing software (e.g. Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Google Analytics
- Carried out A/B and redirect testing, analysed results and implemented improvements
To find out more about what they can offer, please apply with your CV immediately!!