Salary: £20000 to £30000
Job title: IT Infrastructure Engineer (1st/2nd line)
Salary: Up to £30k per annum (dependent on experience)
My leading manufacturing client is on the lookout for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly talented team. They primarily target the UK market but have a presence in Europe and Middle East.
The team is split in two key areas; Business Systems and Technical Infrastructure. You will be part of the Technical Infrastructure team, responsible for managing the group’s IT and communications systems infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful company that are growing year on year!
- Software installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Microsoft Office 2010 or newer.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Windows 7/10 operating system.
- Excellent administration and configuration knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft Windows server/cloud technologies.
- MCSE Microsoft qualification.
- Experience with data backup technologies, antivirus tools and firewall technologies.
- Aptitude with network management tools and protocols.
- Administration of Citrix.
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Considerable experience of working in a help desk or 2nd line technical support role within a busy IS/IT function.
- Ability to carry out basic network, PC software and hardware diagnostics.
- IT professional standards, including ITIL frameworks, ideally ITIL Foundation V3 (11) Certified.
- Valid driving license
To find out more about the company and can offer, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!!