Salary: £40000 to £45000
The Corporate Business Development Manager role is focused on generating new business and product growth to expand the corporate division of our client’s business. Our client has a suite of products to enable businesses to reward and recognise employees/members and to engage in promotions. Tools include solutions based on closed and open loop gift cards. The role requires the development and management of a significant prospect list, converting to new business in line with budget expectations.
For each corporate partner the Corporate Business Development Manager is responsible for the following:
- Creating and managing an active prospect list
- Signing agreements with new customers
- Creating proposals
- Identifying new product and service opportunities and contributing to strategic projects
- Liaison with internal stakeholders such as sales, IT, Implementations, Operations, Finance etc
- Representing us at relevant industry events – such as IMA – including presenting
- Working inclusively with the Corporate team
- Developing a good knowledge of our products and services
- Ensuring that you are aware and familiar with all policies and procedures.
- Following all organisation policies and procedures including Security and Quality.
The role is home based with a high expectancy of face to face time with prospects and wider networking. In addition to travelling to prospects and clients, there is a requirement to travel to participate in meetings/events in other locations UK & Europe (including overnight stays).
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of the Corporate B2B market including:
- Employee solutions
- Promotional systems
- Knowledge of the UK Open and Closed Loop Gift Card marketplace
- Excellent written and presented communication skills
- Sales/Key account management experience
- IT literate
- Role: Permanent New Business Development Manager
- Location: Home Based
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: Up to £45,000 pa + bonus (no threshold)
Please get in touch by sending your up to date CV to be represented for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year