Salary: £40000.00 to £50000
Location: Greater Manchester
Locations: Manchester City Centre
Salary Range: £40k-£50kpa
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and administer the IT Infrastructure
- Ensure IT Infrastructure is secure and stable
- Ensure Software is licensed correctly
- Ensure the IT Infrastructure is fully supported and documented.
- Lead IT Strategy and regularly report into the board with updates
- Be hands-on in providing IT support to a largely remote user base (circa 350 users)
- Manage the purchase, installation, maintenance/support of software packages
- Manage a small team of IT Infrastructure Support Administrators
- Mentor and develop direct reports
- Apply software upgrades and patches
- Ensuring IT service continuity planning and support, within the context of business continuity plans, and a disaster recovery plan.
- Ensure adequate documentation, information repositories, staff training and other items essential for knowledge gathering, transfer and retention are in place throughout the full lifecycle for all supported systems and services.
- Recruit, lead, motivate, develop and manage performance of direct reports, building a high calibre team
Skills & experience required:
- Must be highly proficient in Office 365
- Previous budgetary management experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate well with a variety of stakeholders and users
- Must have previous vendor management experience
- Must have excellent troubleshooting experience
- Must have excellent leadership skills and the ability to build and motivate high performing teams.