Salary: £23000 to £27000
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 per annum
A leading company is on the lookout for an experienced IT Support Engineer to work at their Loughborough site.
You’ll be joining a progressive company where you’ll be given every opportunity to succeed and work as part of a team that shares the same goal.
In addition, you’ll have previous experience working in an ITIL based support role within a busy IT team. You must be a team player with strong personal values, showing integrity and proactive work approach.
- Prioritisation, management & resolution of support calls in line with Group’s guidance
- Ensuring completion of allocated Support activities within the appropriate SLA’s
- Ensuring compliance with our hardware and software standards.
- Installation, maintenance and support of IT equipment including (but not restricted to) laptops, telecoms equipment, printers, handheld scanners, thin clients and workstations.
- Delivering an outstanding level of service to your Customer base.
- Accurate and detailed escalation management
- Engage and support a wide user base across multiple sites
- Regular communication and support with other members of the IT department
- Previous experience in Help Desk/Technical support experience with a high degree of customer service.
- Ability to resolve 1st/2nd Line technical support requirements
- Minimum ITIL Foundation V3 (11) Certified
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal). Able to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- Setup and trouble shoot LAN printers
- Experience of installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution;
- A structured approach to problem solving & the ability to work autonomously in prioritising and resolving issues for end users;
- Outstanding time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to carry out basic network / PC software & Hardware diagnostics face to face and/or remotely
- MS Office 2010 or newer
- Windows 7/10
- Back Up, antivirus, firewalls
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft Windows server/cloud technologies (administration and configuration of)
To find out more about the company, please apply with your CV today!!