Salary: £18000 to £20000
Job Title: 1st Line Support
Salary: £18k – £20k per annum
I’m working with a prestigious client who is on the lookout for an ambitious 1st line support to support their helpdesk.
There have recently been promotions within the business, with opportunities to progress and branch out in the business!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completing all activities for new user setup including laptop builds, inductions, account creation, change, and deletion of user accounts for leavers
- Supporting Mobile Devices
- Performing restoration of files for users
- Logging reports, fixing or escalating to the technical support team
- Provide assistance to the wider IT Team
- Preventative maintenance to PC/Laptops/Servers
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
Skills / Attributes Required
- Any previous experience of working in a Service Desk, Call Centre, Helpdesk or support environment is desirable
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Some networking experience and understanding of TCP/IP.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Flexible, pro-active approach and a willingness to learn.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- A keen interest in IT and new technology.
- A good understanding of MS Office including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you’d like to find out more about the company/role, please apply with your CV instantly!
Job Reference: STOKE-01_1506501378
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP