Salary: £20000 to £25000
Under general direction, provide day to day technical support the customer’s operation of the products supplied. Also, to be involved and testing the software, creating help and support articles, and assist managing the company’s accounts system (Sage) to ensure accurate entry and reconciliation of invoices and payments.
- Maintain the highest professional standards in discharging these duties and responsibilities, and in promoting and implementing the company’s operational strategy.
- Fully comply with all the company’s policies.
- Develop fully your competence and capabilities in support of the company’s identified operational strategy and individual targets.
- Participate in the company’s staff development review process, including an annual review of your development to provide the opportunity for the identification of appropriate support for your work plans and targets for the future.
- Be directly responsible for those duties outlined below and undertake any other duties considered appropriate by Senior Management.
- Ensure the company complies with its Quality Standards and Data Protection Requirements.
- Provide 1 & 2 technical support to our customers and its partners
- Diagnose software technical issues over the phone, via email/live chat communications and through remote connectivity to end user
- Research and deliver appropriate solutions based on diagnosis, where possible.
- Maintain contact with clients until a resolution to their issue is achieved.
- Interact with users in non-technical, clear terms.
- Ensure the team delivers and maintains quality in the provision of technical support.
- Completing support notes and contributing content to support articles in the CRM system.
- Maintenance of and updating customer information in the CRM system.
- Keeping qualifications and necessary CPD up to date.
- Ensure that the business is using best practice across all accounting areas.
Please get in touch with a copy of your up to date CV to be considered for this role.
Job Reference: Support94196_1554816733
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + + benefits, 25 days holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP