Salary: £30000 to £44000
Recann is currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Back End Developer to join our market leading client based in Stratford Upon Avon.
As part of our client’s expansion plans, the New Media team is looking to recruit a web developer to be based in the head office in Stratford Upon Avon.
Reporting to the Head of New Media, the successful person will be part of the team tasked with the continual development of an award-winning, class-redefining website and the tools required to maximise exposure, sales and service turnover.
Core requirements include:
- Taking requirements from the Head of New Media or the Lead Developer and building, maintaining or supporting new and existing applications and services based on ASP.NET and C#.
- Being able to use databases via direct querying, a data layer or an API.
- Being comfortable with SQL Server (knowledge of NoSQL/object data storage platforms such as MongoDB will be advantageous).
- Understanding asynchronous request handling techniques with some experience of using JSON and/or XML in an asynchronous fashion.
The following additional experience would be useful but is not required:
- Experience with distributed version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation or Pure.
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
We’re looking for someone with good communication, numeracy and literacy skills who wants to be part of our client’s Succesful team. In return, our client is offering the successful candidate all the tools they require to develop an industry-leading website.
What our client can offer
- A competitive remuneration package including a company car.
- Future training and development.
- An MSDN and Plurasight subscription and any software you reasonably require.
- 23 days holidays a year including bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Retails discount scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers
Please submit a copy of your CV to Apply.
Job Reference: BBBH965_1512638395
Salary: £30000 - £44000 per annum + Car, Pension, Childcare Vouchers
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP