Salary: £38000 to £65000
You will be applying changes to the functionality, updating existing features to ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach and to appropriate standards.
You will be given the opportunity to expand and work on the latest design patterns used to build a platform integrated with my clients external and internal services. These technologies include C# Windows Services, WebAPI, WCF, WPF, WinForms, NoSQL, SQL, Messaging services, caching services and much more…
- Commercial experience with C#.NET
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts / Design Patterns
- N-Tier architecture/SOA, Restful Web Services and Web API.
- SQL with MySQL/ NoSQL (Beneficial)
- Experience with OOP concepts
- Database experience, Schema design & SQL with MySQL
- Previous working experience using WinForms / WPF is highly beneficial
- Experience working with Unit & Functional testing is essential but not restricted to TDD.
- Source control and ability to using Git across multiple disciplines.
- Working experience of Agile environments
- Architecture / Application & Software Design
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Effective problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- Developer: 3+ years’ experience (Required)
- Manchester (Central)
Job Reference: Software.net_1580985563
Salary: £38000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, 25 Days Holiday, Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP