Salary: £30000 to £45000
Location: Greater Manchester
My client is in the process of expending their development team due to the development of their enterprise-level gaming platform. If you’re a developer seeking an opportunity to work with an industry leader based in the heart of Manchester, please proceed with applying.
The tech stack includes some of the latest design patterns and tools as well as established tech that needs additional features building on. For example, SQL, NoSQL, caching services, messaging services, C# Windows Services, WebAPI, WCF, WPF, Winforms, Microsoft Orleans… all used to build a platform that has integration to internal and external services.
- Commercial experience in .NET with C#
- Experience with N-Tier architecture/SOA
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
- Demonstrable experience of building Web Services, WebAPI and WCF
- Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL
- NoSQL experience also beneficial, as is any knowledge of MS Orleans.
- Any history working with WinForms/WPF is extremely useful
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Experience of Unit and functional testing is important, not necessarily strict TDD.
- Source Control, must be confident using Git for all roles
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Salary: up to 45kpa
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Great office & working environment
Please get in touch ASAP to be considered for this opportunity.
Job Reference: SD1582019_1565868957
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Remote Working, 25days holiday
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP