Salary: £20000 to £22000
Job Title: Cyber Monitoring Analyst
Salary: £20k – £22k per annum (dependent on experience)
My leading cyber security company is on the lookout for an ambitious graduate with knowledge in security and networks.
This is an entry level role where you’ll be monitoring potential threats for their blue chip clients!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door for a company who will not only support you but give you the opportunity to gain new qualifications if required.
- Monitor global IDS, Network Intruder, Firewall, DDoS detection and mitigation, availability and SIEM platforms looking for potential threats, vulnerabilities and indicators of compromise.
- Provide Incident remediation and prevention documentation and recommendations to customers based on defined procedures and analyst experience.
- Document and conform to processes related to security monitoring procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure the continued delivery of high quality of the SOC services.
- Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats, vulnerabilities and threat actors.
- Compilation and review of service focused reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work on a shift basis including weekends and evenings
- Theoretical knowledge of security toolsets such as SIEM, IDS, Vulnerability Management, Availability Monitoring and other threat detection technologies.
- Pre-existing knowledge of common network protocols.
- Pre-existing knowledge of Windows and Linux based operating systems.
- Ability to critically analyse information and report the conclusions of an investigation.
- Ability to stay calm in highly sensitive and high pressure incidents.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: BBBH1044_1513161504
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP