Salary: £20000 to £27000
Job title: Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: Up to 27k per annum
One of the largest leading cyber security company is on the lookout for a Cyber Security Analyst.
You’ll be monitoring global IDS, Network Intruder, Firewall, DDoS detection and mitigation working within a talented team.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that offers great career aspects!
- Provide Incident remediation and prevention documentation and recommendations to customers based on defined procedures and analyst experience.
- Document and conform to processes related to security monitoring procedures.
- Provide customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations at all times.
- Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats, vulnerabilities and threat actors.
- Compilation and review of service focused reporting.
- Act as an escalation point for more junior members of the team, providing assistance and mentoring where necessary.
- Providing assistance to Senior Cyber Security Analysts on Threat Hunting engagements.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of SOC procedures and documentation.
- Practical knowledge of security and networking toolsets such as SIEM, IDS, Vulnerability Management, Availability Monitoring, packet capture and other threat detection technologies.
- Pre-existing, in-depth knowledge of common network protocols.
- Pre-existing, in-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux based operating systems.
- Experience in the extensive analysis of common security incidents.
- Ability to stay calm in highly sensitive and high-pressure incidents.
- CREST CPSA / CRIA / CMRE / CNIA / CHIA
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- Degree in related field.
- Other relevant certifications.
They will be able to support you with obtaining certain certifications in the future.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH1188_1520501316
Salary: £20000 - £27000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP