Salary: £30000 to £60000
I am currently working a Microsoft Gold Partner bring on board 2 Dynamics 365 CRM Consultants with Pre-Sales experience. This role does offer remote working, with occasional trips to the office. However, you must have good access to transport routes, as you will be expected to travel to client sites.
This role requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a Dynamics CRM Functional role, and you must have recent Microsoft Certification.
There are opportunities like this out there, but I can guarantee that no other company will offer the ability to grow, learn and develop in the industry like this one. It is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with drive, ambition and an entrepreneurial streak.
This Gold Partner has an excellent reputation within the industry and want to keep this growth and reputation going.
- Working face to face with clients so a confident approach to advice and lead the project
- Ideally you will have a background in Professional services or Finance
- The desire to grow and develop within a role
- Excellent Facilitator experience
- The ability to train and lead others within the team
- 3 years Dynamics CRM Experience
This role is for a highly motivated and driven individual who can lead, advise and talk confidentiality about a CRM project.
This partner is looking for both a Junior and a Senior consultant. However, this does not limit access to training, growth or development. This is a company who will put the time into you.
Job Reference: BBBH1182_1520330984
Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum + fantastic benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP