Salary: £30000 to £65000
Recann is currently recruiting for an E-commerce Operations Manager to join a leading online retailer.
The E-commerce Operations Manager is a key member of the E-commerce & Omni-channel team. The purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operational management of Global E-commerce sites. The EOM will play a significant role in the successful development and addition of new features to Omni-Channel alongside continuous optimization of global websites.
- Responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the e-commerce websites, including tools, processes and procedures.
- Key partner for cross-functional teams including customer service, warehouse operations, logistics, loss prevention, retail operations and e-commerce IT, working together to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Managing and optimising new features post-launch – identifying new opportunities
- Day-to-day responsibility for the efficient and effective running of omnichannel processes and procedures.
- Subject matter expert in the in-store assisted selling app, and owner of EU enhancement backlog.
- Managing documentation in relation to omni-channel operations processes and ensuring this is up-to-date and maintained.
- 4+ years’ experience within a similar E-commerce / Omni-Channel operations role.
- Experience working across multi-lingual, multi-currency sites
- Experience working across omni-channel initiatives such as collect in store.
- Experience working with customer service, loss prevention, logistics and payments
- Experience working across e-commerce project launches, including participation in UAT
- Experience managing project roll-outs
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and people management skills, able to work well to deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- A highly competitive salary of up to £65,000pa
- Company Bonus.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Generous Holiday Allowance.
- Central London.
- Global Organisation.
If this role is of interest get in touch with Recann today.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 to £65,000.00 /year
Job Reference: BBBH1824_1551719592
Salary: £30000 - £65000 per annum + Private Health Insurance,
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP