Salary: £25000 to £35000
Location: Greater Manchester
Recann are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst for a leading retailer based in Stockport.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience as a Finance Analyst or working in a similar role and hold or be studying towards a CIMA or ACCA.
- Advanced Excel skills, plus ideally experience in PowerPivot and Power BI
- Experience of building and querying SQL databases desirable but not essential
- Studying towards Financial qualification (CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience of KPI reporting and reviews.
- Highly motivated and proactive individual and team player
Excellent analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail and a problem solving
- Working with the team to develop a suite of MI reports detailing performance of each of the areas of the business to identify risks/opportunities, focus resources and improve profitability
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis.
- Production of weekly trading analysis and financial forecast for the next 12 months
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts including variance analysis and commentary
- Contributing to Monthly Cost Centre review with Cost Centre owners
- In depth inventory reporting, analysis, monitoring and investigations
- Supporting the budget, forecasting and planning processes for the business
- Supporting reporting to Parent Company
If you would like to know about this opportunity apply by submitting a copy of your CV online.
Job Reference: BBBH2558_1584619790
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP