Salary: £30000 to £35000
Job title: Front End Developer
Salary: Up to £35k per annum (dependent on experience)
I’m working with a leading creative agency and they are seeking an ambitious Front End Developer.
They have a long list of clients and deliver to some of the worlds biggest blue-chip companies!
Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX designs to responsive HTML/CSS applications that will be optimized for cross-browser cross-device support.
You’ll have natural creative flair and a keen eye for detail, bridging the gap between the creative and development team.
- Develop new user-facing features in existing market leading products
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Perform investigations in to issues and the creation of appropriate fixes
- Help define project plans by providing accurate time estimates for key activities during planning activities
- Report progress on tasks to the project team
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Good knowledge of front end skills using HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to create fully responsive integrations for a variety of devices and screen resolutions
- Attention to detail
- A love of solving problems creatively
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills with a flexible approach and an ability to adapt to circumstances
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work to tight timelines
- Willingness to learn and develop
To find out more about this opportunity, don’t delay and apply today!!
Job Reference: BBBH781_1507200982
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP