Salary: £25000 to £40000
Recann is currently on the lookout for multiple Front End Developer Developers to join a leading company based in Derby.
The successful candidate will be working on an exciting greenfield development platform using the latest technologies including Angular 8, HTML5, CSS3, Micro-Services, Docker & AWS.
You will be joining a high performing team of developers working an exciting new platform that will revolutionize the the companies online platform and provide a better experience for customer using the platform to process applications.
- Design and build efficient, reusable and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Thorough testing of both potential release deployments and live system implementations of created work.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for all projects that you will be assigned to through the various planning and catch up meetings that occur in a project life cycle.
- Help identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools available for use.
- Liaise with and provide expert advice and guidance to project stake holders, business owners and development team members where necessary.
The Technical requirements for this role are as follows:
- Proficient with HTML, Angular, CSS, React OR Angular
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship building skills with the ability to manage an independent workload.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment working towards tight deadlines is essential.
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation of solutions provided and created with the ability to articulate these changes to colleagues.
- Competitive Salary of up to £40,000 PA.
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous Training and Development Budget.
- Excellent Holiday Package.
- Regular socials, Day outs, Company events and the best Christmas party in the business!
If this role is of interest then get in touch with Recann today.
Job Reference: BBBH2334_1573489635
Salary: £25000 - £40000 per annum + Flexible Working, Training, Parking
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP