Salary: £30000 to £45000
Recann are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation based in Derby.
The Web Developer role is a vital part of the development team, responsible for all aspects of our consumer-facing website development. From maintaining server health and site speed, through to front end functionality, you will be a key part in creating a best in class user experience. You will also be involved in the full Agile development process from planning through to delivery.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience with the Umbraco open-source content management system platform will be highly regarded.
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- A strong knowledge of the .NET framework in particular C#
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship building skills with the ability to manage an independ-ent workload.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment work-ing towards tight deadlines is essential.
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation of solutions provided and created with the ability to articulate these changes to colleagues.
- Salary of up to £45,000
- 2 Days working from home each week
- Flexible working hours
- Option to buy additional Holidays
- Excellent career progression
- Award-winning company
If you are interested in this opportunity then apply and one of our agents will call you back.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
Job Reference: BBBH2694_1594816922
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + 2 Days from Home, Flexible Hours, Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP