Salary: £50000 to £65000
If you are someone who enjoys solving complex/challenging technical problems and likes to work in a Agile team with open communication then this opporunity will be right up your street…
This role will come with plenty of opportunities to explore how new technology can aid the development of the product/applications e.g. incorporating the use Machine Learning and AI.
Skills experience sought:
- Hold a broad range of technical skills
- Experience of working within an Agile envrionemtn
- Mobile Development experience (Xamarin to be precise)
- An good appreciation/or any skills in UX/UI Design
- Knowledge / experience of CI/CD / DevOps
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS/Azure
Salary: £50k-£60k (dependent on experience
If you are passionate, hungry, and dedicated and you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting, innovative and progressive software business, apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Job Reference: BBBH2915_1608658954
Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Remote Working
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP