Salary: £50000 to £70000
Job Description: Head of Development
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum
An innovative software house is on the lookout for a Head of Development to proactively lead and develop a team of developers and testers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has gone from strength to strength and shows no signs of stopping! They use a range of technologies and a number of content management systems therefore any experience of this would be a bonus.
The ideal person, will have been a Web Developer in the past with extensive client facing experience as you’ll work with a range of stakeholders. Building relationships quickly with client/internal teams based on respect of knowledge, openness and trust.
- Maintain and lead on current best practice relating to software development and 3rd party solutions
- Coach and validate on the visualization/architecture and build of solutions end to end from design through to deployment
- Ensure all members of the development team are personally developed to their potential and have a clear view of their progression
- Authoring and presenting technical specification and solution architectures
- Create and validate development time estimates ensuring that all elements are considered and risks/assumptions highlighted
- Act as a point of escalation on all development related issues and problems
- Enforce standards with the aim of improving quality of delivered applications
- Ability to take the technical Lead on key projects where required
- Act as a figure head and active thought leader both with us and the community
- Operating Systems: Windows 2008/ 2012 r2 Server
- Languages: C#. Net, VB.NET,
- Web Technologies: Net 2.0/3.5 and above, Ajax 3.0, MVC 3.0 and above, WCF web services, web api. IIS 7 and above, Entity Framework
- Database: SQL Server 2008/ 2012
- Reporting Tools: Knowledge of SSRS 2008/ 2012
- ToolsUtilities: Microsoft Visual Studio2010/2012/2013, Team Foundation Server
To find out more about the role, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH1257_1524150922
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP