Salary: £30000 to £40000
Job Title: Information Systems/BI Developer (part remote working)
Salary: £40k per annum
A well known organisation is looking for a talented developer for their close knit team.
They use a range of technologies and are looking for someone with a mixture of skills.
It’s a great opportunity to broaden your horizons and pick up new skills along the way!!
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver full life cycle highly available ETL and software development projects with multiple stakeholders (e.g. in an ITIL/Prince 2 governed environment)
- Experience in being the technical lead in iterative/Agile software development projects. Ability to meet with stakeholders and gathering and prioritising requirements.
- Be able to create technical specifications outlining the different software components.
- Ability to write code and testing, prioritising issues and fixes with stakeholders.
- Experience of investigating and understanding DB schemas and data models.
- A number of development projects using: SQL, XML, XSS, XSD, C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, Windows Forms, CSS, JQuery, SVN Source Control, Visual studio, SSIS, SSRS, Restful API, ASMX , WCF SOAP XML and bootstrapped responsive HTML5.
- Using SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
They offer excellent benefits including remote working, competitive holidays, pension scheme, healthcare scheme etc..
To find out more about the opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!
Job Reference: BBBH1251_1523632762
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP