Salary: £25000 to £30000
Job title: IT Support Engineer
Salary: £25k – £30k per annum
My award winning retail client is seeking an IT Support Engineer to support the Operations Director by developing, implementing and maintaining a strategic plan of their IT.
Their mission is not just to succeed in the market, but aim to lead it towards a more ethical future.
Career progression: Support Engineer > Senior Engineer > Team Lead > IT Manager
- Managing the relationship with our third party IT and system providers, including negotiation of prices and contract agreements
- Ability to contribute to the formation of IT relevant objectives and ensure delivery to time
- Monitor and maintain servers and infrastructure, ensuring business continuity and backup plans.
- Install and configure hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Provide day to day IT support to all staff, including developing and issuing procedural documentation when required
- Ensure communication of essential daily business performance reports to key supervisors and management
- Use SQL tools to report on company ERP system as and when required
- Organize in-house system training and system support for users as and when required
- Basic WordPress web development skills to support the Marketing Team would be ideal.
- An IT degree (or equivalent qualification) or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- MS office skills to a high level
- Microsoft server OS and applications including Exchange, SQL,
- Understanding of server virtualization, storage technologies, and network security
- Ability to understand and respond to user/customer requirements.
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving and change management skills;
- Project management experience
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- WordPress (desirable)
To find out more about this unique opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately!!
Job Reference: KS-ENG_1504536649
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP