Salary: £22000 to £25000
The client I am working with is an integrated retail and supply chain planning system that delivers results to customers. They are a young, international and ambitious yet relaxed and fun work environment. My customer provides challenging and varied tasks that give you the possibility to grow into a marketing star!
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to strengthen the team. They are looking for someone with experience in the field of marketing or communications and some business development.
My client is on a mission to finding a motivated, analytical and bright individual who is eager and passionate to excel in what they do to help their customers.
If you want to join a close-knit, ambitions team of smart committed individuals, then I would love to hear from you!
Your tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Contents (copywriting, editing): emails, landing pages, ads, case studies, newsletters, press releases, awards
- Campaign execution
- Event management
- Business development & sales support
- PR & social media
Desired skills and expertise:
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to detail and an independent working style
- Eagerness to learn something new every day and a strong can-do-attitude
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Basic experience in marketing automation tools and publishing software such as InDesign
- Some understanding of SEO and website publishing especially in WordPress
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Unlimited free tea & coffee
- Breakfast provided on Monday mornings
- Beer Fridge
- Legal & General Pension Scheme (optional)
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer & Christmas Company Parties
- Company lunches & meals out
Job Reference: BBBH452_1498493836
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP