Salary: £25000 to £45000
As an MI Analyst based in our HR department you will be responsible for effectively generating and analysing management information to guide operational delivery and to inform business/managerial decision making.
- Generate, analyse and present information in reports which cover key HR activities for Healthcare at Home and provide relevant, accurately and timely business management information.
- Create complex queries to provide statistics for the HR Management Team. Arrange data in spread sheets and use advanced excel skills to perform calculations.
- Analyse and interpret statistics to provide a summary and overview of findings which can be easily understood by people without an MI background.
- Produce monthly HR Metrics for use at Board Meetings, People Governance and other monthly meetings.
You are required to have the following skills and qualifications in order to perform in this role:
- At least 2+ years’ experience working as an MI analyst ( jrs) + for Seniors
- Experience in creating and utilising complex databases and spread sheets
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow complex written and oral instruction
- Ability to use MS Office software, with particular expertise in Excel
- Ability to assess priorities and meet deadlines
Salary £25k to 45k p.a (As we are building a team of Junior to Senior Analyst)
Please get in touch ASAP on 0161 711 0791 / should you be interested in discussing this opportunity.
Job Reference: MIAnalyst2345_1484579027
Salary: £25000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP