Salary: £50000 to £60000
Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Finance) – £60,000 p/a – Greater Manchester
My client, a leading online retailer, require a personable MS Dynamics AX Functional Consultant to join their ever-expanding project team in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
In this role, you will be required to work closely with all the different business units, speaking and liaising with the users to gather requirements, etc. with the assistance and collaboration of the company’s existing Business Analysts and Technical Experts. Initially the primary focus being the Finance/Purchase Ledger modules, with a view of expanding to other modules in time.
The purpose of this role is to determine system changes within Dynamics AX. Supporting current projects from concept, design, implementation, and post deployment support. You will help the company meet their business objectives and as such the successful candidate will have to work closely with the internal project & development team to progress customisations & configuration changes, train end users and deploy features of Dynamics AX.
Overview of the role:
- Facilitate the successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012R3.
- Understanding of business requirements and help determine the best approach to meet those objectives.
- Document business processes, fit/gap analysis, and produce functional design documentation.
- Help developing and continually refining ERP implementation standards, tools & documents.
- Provide post-implementation support as/when needed.
- Knowledge Sharing and business user mentoring/training.
- Provide demonstrations of functionality to business users and departments for evaluation.
- Participating in the Q.A. process including security roles and users.
- Provide retrospective feedback sessions and ensure business user satisfaction.
- Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects.
Personal skills and attributes:
- 2+ years’+ experience as a Functional Consultant of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/AX2012R3 specifically working knowledge of the Finance modules.
- My client prefers close collaboration over long-winded documentation, so you need to be a great communicator and have solid interpersonal skills
- High-level Functional understanding of Dynamics AX and infrastructure. (any technical knowledge would be advantageous but is not a necessity).
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Desire to interact directly with end-user clients.
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously
- Experience with SQL Server2014
- Strong understanding of AX Finance Module, in particular Purchase Ledger.
- Understanding of Agile methodology
For more information and a discreet conversation please contact Jacob Shimmin directly on 0161 711 0791.
Job Reference: MSD-10.05.17_1494430745
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP