Salary: £40000 to £70000
Recann is currently recruiting for a Network and Security Analyst to join a leading Judicial Services organisation based in Central London.
The Network and Security Analyst will be part of the IT Infrastructure Engineer. The purpose of the team is to manage the entire IT infrastructure for the businesses global offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all operational monitoring, support and administration of the firm’s global 24/7 mission critical systems.
The Network and Security Analyst will report directly to the IT Infrastructure Operations Manager.
- The technical lead for all network and security related issues.
- Evaluate, test, recommended, develop, coordinate, monitor and maintain information security policies.
- Ensure that information security architecture/design, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with security standards.
- Design and Implement identified network and security systems.
- Participate and lead various IT projects.
- In-depth understanding of network infrastructure design and best practices, including Routing, Switching, Advanced IP Addressing, MPLS, Lan & Wan.
- Experience in the configuration and use of network load balancing appliances – Netscaler.
- Active Directory
- ZScaler, Checkpoint
- Strong DNS/DHCP/WINS Knowledge
- Excellent understanding of secure configuration principles.
- Highly Competitive salary of up to £70,000pa.
- 30 Days of annual leave.
- Opportunity to take unpaid leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- World leading organisation.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
If this role is of interest get in touch with Recann today!
Job Reference: BBBH1656_1543242614
Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum + Pension, Private Health, Life Insurance
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP