Salary: £0.00 to £0.00
Recann are seeking a number of Oracle Cloud/Fusion Business Analysts for one of our clients in the Government sector. The role will require analytical skills reviewing existing backlog, business processes and both as-is and to-be models to determine the functional requirements. This will involve understanding both the Oracle cloud solution and the consequences to business processes of the adopting out of the box solutions where possible.
The roles will cover Finance, HR and Planning. These specifications will be used to drive the design and construction of reports, forms and letters which are key to the success of the programme.
- Experience of business analysis and functional requirements gathering
- Broad knowledge of Oracle/ERP modules and functionality
- Stakeholder management and good people skills to gather requirements and agree specifications
- Experience of working with configurable package solutions or large IT projects
- Solid understanding of business analysis processes and a hands-on approach.
- Experience of developing report requirements
- Experience of using Oracle reporting tools, BIP, OTBI and OAC
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures
- Experienced in working remotely in a requirements gathering role.
This will be a remote working role with only limited travel for important meetings. If you are interested please send a copy of your CV and we will contact you to discuss further.
Job Reference: BBBH2649_1591861794
Salary: Up to £0.00 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Please Select